Commitment to Racial Equity
In doing this work, it’s important that we also understand the prevalent racial injustices faced by people of color. We are committing to being a more racially just company and to enabling positive action from the individual to the company level.
Here are the steps we are taking
- We made Juneteenth a company holiday
- We organized safe spaces for teammates to discuss anti-racism
- We launched an inclusive leadership training for managers
- We made donations to racial justice organizations like the NAACP Legal Defense Fund
- We are reimagining our hiring and interview processes to make them more inclusive